Monday 19 January 2015

Top Pictures of 2014



2014 recently came to a close, so us bloggers thought that we should share one of our own favorite pictures from 2014, each photo will include a little description below it. Please let us know what you think of them in the comments section!


EastLondoner

© EastLondoner
I like this picture for a variety of reasons, I feel that the 25 looks much better with Enviro400s (DN). The White on Black blinds make the bus look that little bit more classy. This bus is actually allocated to route 425, and there are only a few of these scattered across Lea Interchange (LI) garage. They are on the 25 often, but compared with the length of the route, and huge PVR of 60, they can be a pain to find and photograph. So I was surprised when I was waiting for a bus, and this turned up. The angle could have been better, but overall I am really pleased with the picture

GloriousWater


©GloriousWater

Enviro400s on the 188 aren't exactly rare, but refurbished Battersea (QB) ones allocated to the 452 are definitely rare. So on the 21st of August when two of them turned up on Walworth (WL) route 188 my immediate reaction was to run out of the house with my camera. These refurbished ones look a lot smarter than the regular ones that stray on the route and are a better ride as well. But the important bit is that the shot focused and it's at a good angle, as well as not being too dark or blurry which is why it's my favourite shot of 2014.

Kieran
©KTLBB
It was Saturday the 6th of September, the day my favourite route transferred to Abellio with new hybrids. I was at White City with two other enthusiasts covering the 49 whilst waiting for GloriousWater to arrive; fortunately for me, I was able to get a shot of a new 49 and the Westfield logo that was requested by EastLondoner earlier that day. This is by far my most scenic photo, and it's by far my favourite ever taken, it's my favourite of 2014.

0 comments:

Please leave a Comment Below